Information according to § 5 TMG:
MEDOtec Mess- und Dosiertechnik GmbH
Phone: +49 2166-18999-0
Telefax: +49 2166-18999-1
Company registration number:
DE 811 455 743
The material on our homepage is copyright reserved by MEDOtec Mess- und Dosiertechnik GmbH.
All rights reserved.
The following conditions as well as other laws or conditions for the internet or the World Wide Web apply for all users and visitors of this website. They must not distribute, modify, transfer, re-produce or use any contents of the website for public or commercial purposes without written permission of MEDOtec Mess- und Dosiertechnik GmbH.
Your access to the website and its usage are also subject to the following conditions and applicable laws. By accessing and visiting the website you agree to the conditions without restriction or reservation and accept that other agreements concerning the subject matter between you and MEDOtec Mess- und Dosiertechnik GmbH are replaced thereby.
Conditions of usage of this website:
1. We keep the contents up-to-date to the best of our abilities, however, we do not assume liability for the correctness of the information provided. Therefore, we do not give assurance and do not provide guarantee or assume liability for the correctness of the information provided.
2. The unlawful use of pictures on this website may infringe copyrights, trademark rights, personal or publicity rights as well as statutory regulations and provisions for reproduction.
3. This website might contain links to external websites. Visiting these websites occurs at the visitor's risk. We do not assume any liability for the contents of external links. Solely their operators are responsible for the content of the linked sites.
4. Only authorized users are allowed to access password-protected or differently secured areas. We reserve our right to take legal action against persons who try to get access to these areas without express approval.
5. MEDOtec Mess- und Dosiertechnik GmbH reserves its right at any time to update or modify these conditions. The visitor is bound to the valid and latest version. Thus, we recommend to visit this page regularly.