Series: LMI B
Mechanically Actuated Diaphragm Electromagnetic Pump
- LMI B1: adjustable stroke frequency and length
- LMI B7: external control by pulses, level switch input
- LMI B9: LCD-Display, external control by 4...20 mA signal
Output: max. 26 l/h
Pressure: max. 10.3 bar
Adjustable stroke frequency: 1...100 spm
Adjustable stroke length: 0…100%
Temperature of pumped chemical: max. 50°C
Self priming height: 1.5 m
Accuracy: 2% of adjusted output
injection check valve, foot valve, ceramic weight
- Totally enclosed corrosion resistant IP65, protects the pump from harsh chemicals and tough environments.
- Highest dosing accuracy and suction performance in all pressure ranges.
- Wide variety of applications: different materials can be used for optimal chemical resistance (liquid end and valves in PVC, PVDF, Acrylic or 316L SS plus designs for high viscosity polymer).
- Extremely robust, maintenance-free design.
- Wordwide service with MILTON ROY, leader in dosing, mixing and fluid control technologies.