Series: LMI Roytronic P+
Mechanically Actuated Diaphragm Electromagnetic Pump
- LMI P+0: adjustable stroke length
- LMI P+1: adjustable stroke frequency
- LMI P+7: external control by pulses
- LMI P+8: external control by 4...20 mA signal
Output: max. 12.1 l/h
Pressure: max. 17.3 bar
Adjustable stroke frequency: 1...120 or 240 spm
Adjustable stroke length: 20…100%
Temperature of pumped chemical: max. 50°C
Self priming height: 1.5 m
Accuracy: 2% of adjusted output
injection check valve, foot valve, ceramic weight, external control cable
- A clear cover protects control panel from chemical splashes.
- Totally enclosed corrosion resistant IP65, protects the pump from harsh chemicals and tough environments.
- Highest dosing accuracy and suction performance in all pressure ranges.
- Wide variety of applications: different materials can be used for optimal chemical resistance (liquid end and valves in PVC, PVDF, Acrylic).
- Extremely robust, maintenance-free design.
- Wordwide service with MILTON ROY, leader in dosing, mixing and fluid control technologies.