mRoy - Motor-Driven Metering Pump with Hydraulically Actuated Diaphragm
The A & B models of the mROY dosing pumps are hydraulically operated diaphragm pumps for precise injection of chemical substances. The construction, which was enhanced and improved over the past 25 years, allows a dosing with a stable accurancy in the range of ± 1%. mRoy dosing pumps are designed for continuous operation with preventive maintenance and shows consistent performance for years.
- Flow rate: max. 330 l/h
- Pressure: max. 138 bar
- Adjustable stroke length: 10 ... 100%
- Medium temperature: -7 ... 88 ° C (depending on version)
- Accuracy: approx. 1%
- Dust seal cast iron housing
- PTFE diaphragm protected by two contour plates
- Protection class: IP55
- Many versions possible, please contact us!
Liquid ends made of metallic and non-metallic materials, for corrosion resistance in all chemical applications.
Injection of chemical substances such as coagulants, biocides, disinfectants, polymers, plasticizers, acids and bases for pH control, deposition and corrosion inhibitors, oxygen binders, process additives and many others for the following applications :
- Refineries: Injection of additives into fuels from refineries
- Pulp and paper: Injection of dyes into paper pulp, injection of hydrogen peroxide for bleaching paper pulp
- Treatment of boiler water: High-pressure dosing of corrosion inhibitors
- Desalination: Injection of biocides to eliminate algae, injection of scale inhibitors to prevent scaling of membranes
- Water treatment in dangerous atmospheres: Clarifying agents, polyelectrolytes, surfactants, sulphuric acid and pH adjustment