PRIMEROYAL - Motor-Driven Metering Pump with Hydraulically Actuated Diaphragm
Primeroyal series pumps combine robust, field-proven technology, flexible design, and chemical delivery accuracy, making these metering pumps suitable for a large number of industrial processes.
The pumps feature a variable eccentric drive that enables precise control of the pump delivery rate while meeting or exceeding industry standards for steady-state accuracy and repeatability.
- Flow rate: from 0.2 l/h...15,660 l/h in simplex configuration
- Pressure: up to 1,379 bar
- Accuracy: ±1%, even for low flow rates and high pressures
- Stroke adjustment: from 0...100% of nominal flow rate
- Explosion-proof version: conforming to ATEX CE EX II 2 G/D c T3 or T4 upon request
- API 675
- Oil and Gas: Primeroyal pumps can be used in upstream, midstream and downstream sectors as well in water treatment. These pumps can be used for the injection of methanol, corrosion inhibitors, sodium hypochlorite, scale inhibitors, oxygen reducing agents, and many more.
- Chemical and Petrochemical Processing: Dosing catalysts for polymerization of polyethylene is a prime use for the Primeroyal and Primeroy pumps.
- Power Generation: High-pressure boiler feed water treatment is essential to operations and these pumps can assure accurate, efficient dosing of the necessary chemical agents.